Becki's First Day of 2nd Grade

Unlike Logan, Becki wasn't too thrilled to be going back to school. I can understand how she felt - I felt the same way year after year. I was terrified of the first days of school!!!

Not much of a story to tell here - Becki just woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast then waited for her bus to come. The bus came and she looked at me and said "Bye" and got in. She was nor happy or sad. She was.... "just"

We were in a rush that morning. Her bus called to say that they were coming at 8am. They showed up at 7:30 - I was thankful that at least Becki was ready.... Each morning, we all get up at 7 to start our day. I get the kids up - tell Becki to get dressed and let Logan watch TV. I jump in the shower and am out in 10 minutes. Becki's done getting ready by that time and is eating breakfast. I get myself dressed and then start on Logan.

By the time I finish getting Logan dressed, Becki's bus arrives. I see her off to school and then make Logan his breakfast. While he's eating his breakfast, I take the dog out to pee and poop. When I get back in, I make my coffee and decide which frozen food I will put up with at lunch.

At 8am, we wrap things up and head outside to wait for the bus. As soon as the bus arrives, I get in my car and go to work. Crazy, huh?

My little girl is growing up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment